Which payment methods do you accept?
Orders can be placed with Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal. You are also able to pay using Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Shall I buy Lemon grass/Allium Sativum (Garlic) variant?
People who culturally use garlic in their food and like its smell should go for the Allium Sativum (Garlic) variant. For others, we recommend the Lemon grass variant.
- Garlic and Lemon grass essential oils provide similar benefits. Both variants are equally effective!
How do I know my credit card details are safe?
We utilize one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today.
Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features:
- We use Stripe as our credit card payment gateway which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure 128-bit encrypted environment.
- All browsers are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology (This means that there is no way to bypass the security systems).
- Digital certification to verify the integrity and authenticity of this website.
- Encrypted card details are sent with your order to our accounts department to be processed. Your card details are erased from the record as soon as your order is processed. This eliminates the risk of your credit card details being captured and used by unauthorized people.
This means that when you order from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to ensure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
My credit card details are being declined. Why?
The majority of credit card errors are caused by an issue regarding the credit account or financial provider (eg. insufficient funds, expired credit card). Please check with your bank that there are no issues with your account.
Can you deliver on weekends or after hours?
Our couriers are only able to deliver on business days, within usual business hours. This means that deliveries only take place Monday-Friday, and are unable to be made on public holidays or weekends.
How long does delivery take?
We continue to send out orders on time (the same day if received before 1 pm Sydney time on a weekday), however, there are currently significant COVID-related delivery delays throughout the Australia Post and Star Track network.
Some deliveries are arriving within normal delivery timeframes, however, some are severely delayed as they are caught in bottlenecks and backlogs in depots around Australia. It is very difficult to predict which runs will be impacted and can change day today.
My order hasn't arrived yet. What can I do?
Please make sure you have considered the estimated delivery date or delivery window for your order. If it is still within the delivery window or is prior to the delivery date, please wait until after this time has passed before contacting us.
As soon as your order has been dispatched we will send you a shipping notification email. A direct link to the courier’s live tracking website will be included in the shipping notification email that is sent to you as soon as your order has been dispatched.
If you did not receive any shipping confirmation or you cannot find any update on the tracking status, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Why is this product expensive?
The product is NOT at all expensive, rather it is very cheap!
Where pharmacies and shops sell any 10 ml Essential oil for 18-20 AUDs, Himalayan Panacea is a 50 ml mix of essential oils.
You get approx. 300 sprays from a 25 AUD bottle proving it very economical for use.
Is this product TGA registered?
Himalayan Panacea is not a TGA-registered complementary medicine in Australia. Hence, we do not claim any pain killing or recovery benefits from it!